Tuesday, September 13, 2011

High Concept : A Thousand Points of Light V.2

I just corrected a few spelling errors and removed some redundancies.  I also added a little spectrum detail picture that explains the properties of the different fourths of the color spectrum.  If possible, it would be nice to get pictures of the different waves modes (spread and singular) as it would be extremely beneficial during the presentation.  I'll be arriving early tomorrow (like 10:00) to touch it up further.  For now, I need some sleep (check the time this was submitted).  Cheers!

Similarly to Sky, I uploaded the new version to the same folder as she did (good work on organizing the concept, Sky).

Extra graphics to illustrate the effects of the sliders, not sure how theywill be inserted onto the presentation at the time:

2 comments:

  1. Looks Great! We just need a little more on the Lazer and it's three levels of charges and we are good to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've added three extra graphics, sorry about the lateness.

    ReplyDelete