Thursday, September 29, 2011

InSanity Artists


Please comment here to communicate with the other artists.



Aubergine, mouth or no mouth?

 

The edits are quite crappy right now, but will get better soon.

Update: Cartoon style. Haven't mastered how to do lighting yet, but this is a start:

File can be found in dropbox under "Eggplant_Line_Art_Coloured.png" along with the original xcf file.

I'll need to get around to finish the mouth on this thing.







Update 2: Mouth's done. I'm well aware of the teeth poking out from the right side.

4 comments:

  1. How are the artists doing with Maya? Anyone have ideas on character designs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mouths are A+, but perhaps a bit larger would be better? I've been playing around with sign people styles and found that the most simplistic of the ones I tried has the most potential for awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are the artists doing with the maya perspective renders?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I posted an insanity tree! Let me know if you have any ideas to make it better. Should I cel shade it?

    ReplyDelete